Saturday 15 December 2012

Wind in the East

by tacio tamayo

The sea waves can strongly take me away
By reflection, skies colored like azure
Hues of color blue may yonder in the bay
Smells of breezy mist air might feel for sure


I walk to meander in the scorching sand
Rays of heat enter my skin from the sun
Although stifling weather herein this day
Gladness fills and rapture consummates my day


I have ever longed this moment in my life
Until this time of my break and vacancy
Prospering the momentum of my stuff
For sure my sanity backs with decency


After the gust of wind from the oriental
Slowly I kneel down lowly to the earth
Fondling the gusty wind in my hand in wreath
Flaunting the joy within me in physical


Help me not to love you anymore than this
'Cause the burning love for you is ascending
I'll try to break free again in my working
To feel again the sea breezes of the east