Saturday 15 December 2012

Evolutionist

By Tacio Tamayo

I am confused of my turmoil and turbulent origin
Theories of my race do not seemingly acceptable
Questions in my mental mind repeatedly coming herein
Enigmatic and mystic enveloped me into fable

Legendary folktales passed through generations until now
That we came from one man and lived a woman who was tempted
 But knowledge told me that my ancestry is an ape tainted
I would heed the first rather to submit the second to vow 

The completeness of my being I still searching for it
So that I can be bold enough to tell the world of my case
Because I am through already of the studies they based
Where more and more of like them are being there in the hot sit.

The world has changing faster and continuous to evolve
Some creatures were said to be like big monsters in the sky
Some were came from a tiny little and petty slugged valve
I don't know if I'll listen to them or try solve the pi

In the end of my worldly journey the answer will sprout
Sureness of enlightenment will be at once in my own hands
To what degree of fact these speculations of my bands
Answer to the puzzle and riddle I can't tell them about