Monday 10 December 2012

My Childhood

by tacio tamayo

I look forward to a better tomorrow
Where there will be no more worries and sorrow
Even I friskily play all the day long
I will not be bothered and mused it prolong

Flow'rs, shrubs and trees are whereabouts the playground
As if that everything there is so perfect
Caper and frolic laughter are all around
I joined the flock with rapture and no defect

But the radiance and splendor become murk
Clouds shroud all over the raiment of courtyard
Snakes and serpents are there in trees to lurk
Ready to bite and seize us in the backyard

Flow'rs started to transform into lizards
Shrubs are resting place of wild foxes and wolves
Sighting a chance to grab the sheep in their grooves
Like a greedily and sternly blizzards

My heart is rimmed with much dolorous sorrows
My soul is full of suffering and anguish
I felt I'm in the verge of cliff of ravish
Better to drop than to caress the gallows

Despair and misery I obtained from them
Years I've to wait until I see my redeem
For I know I'll be saved and bought my freedom
The hands that you've provided from your kingdom

You who let me go from my captivity
Who gave me independence and liberty
I wish you'll be my guide in eternity
For I know in you bust I'll be in safety