Sunday 23 December 2012

My Church

by tamayo tacio

The first time I met you I can't explain my gladness
For your wit and wisdom everybody is bewitched
The whole of you are so much perfect and holiness
Comparing my love to you is like a heart shaped peach

Inspirations and ambitions are alive inside
Teaching me how to love without asking in return
'Cause of your greatness and glory I choose to decide
To be faithful to you even death put me to urn

You are my true religion and God knows about that
Not to seek anymore over others principles
Theirs were much ungodly and were not being right at
Kind and morality possess in your articles

Oh my ecclesiastic one how would I defend you
When you are so very discreet in your endeavors
That the time my enemies grab you in their rigors
How then I can have you still when you are anew