Sunday 23 December 2012

Futuristic

By tacio tamayo

Flying saucer up in the sky
Buildings of as tall as the sky
Another planet is freshness of life
To live on in a sudden change of time
Double rainbows can be seen in the sky
Moons of shining on the cloudy night
Cars are crossing in the night
As broomsticks of witches in the air
When can I compare the lifeless life
To immortality I am being served
Medicines are sustaining stuff
That add years to my life into a thousand times
Androids and half-humans are ubiquitous
Some say they are machines and systems
That could be lived awhile and destroyed in instant
Don't estimate their existence that they may invade you
Transportation and communication at once guaranteed
Milliseconds your on your way to your destination
Can receive the things without hassle
That would be the most high-tech ones.
Observing the things that are unbelievable but true
For I retain them in my mind for you to read
Such life of like this very wonderful
I don't want to get rid of this dream I have.