Wednesday 12 December 2012

Manuscript of Endowment

by Tacio Tamayo

Living in such life is deliriously madness
Having such gift of writing is so specializing
Rhythms of the letters and worlds speaking to me
To pertain or not to enlighten up to hierarchy.

I write and dictate but eroded and hewed
I breathe and speak yet throttled and obdurated
Gesturing from luck into fitful dismal
When are they going to listen and want it?

So high in this discipline and wisdom
To much at mountain and clouds above
Underneath the shade of tress
I'm thinking of the enormous stuffs.

Flourished with abundance and affluence
Opulent and dazzles blinded me in wealth
Such skill and prestige I commit myself
In order to be stellar and shimmered in the darkness.

Fie me my masterpiece and drafts
Still to see me creeping in under the ground
Before you instantly contemplate the message
After my last air you get my text.