Friday 14 December 2012

Seed of Illumine

By Tacio

Good stays and bad strays
Certain I know that it is like that
But my life is full of struggle and defeat
So I chose to be on its part

Everyday I listen to it and started to do
In the morning I can harken the deal
Afternoon comes still the voice is like that
Until I retire before the night comes

My body is full of ache and sore
Soul of mine dressed and survived
Although I am strong behind;
The front is full of frail and lame

My struggles still with me
My enemies keep following me
Due time when my hour is come
That I will be sentenced to leave

A reverberating sound came from the star
Up in the way of intangible sky
Drew up my countenance in the clouds
I can see that my soul has been saved

Took the courage to fight again
And decide to ensue the light
Even my mighty left is defeating the right
That so much I care for the better

From now on my life will be in you
In illumination I will be born again
Such gloomy pitch veneered me before
In the seed of illumine where there is no doubt

Brightness that never fails anyone
For so long it is the righteous and just
I hope in the origin I found it
That sores were not caressed before.