Sunday 23 December 2012

End of An Era

By-tacio-tamayo

Ahead of me tells that I should be prepared
Of things that are not yet manifested
For I see a brightness of yesterday lighting today
Shall I say that anything can be happened tomorrow.

I can hear the sounding of the yesterday for tomorrow
Aren't they connected or I'm just a foolishly fabricating
Tell me the things I should be changed
So that when the time has come I will be uplifted.

Should I wait more or should I be steadfast?
Chaos in my soul vehemently tumbling
The future to come is not known or perceived yet
But for sure I know that is it the finale.

Does God alone can give us really the answer?
Or are ancient civilizations have foretold the future?
Although my knowledge about this is little
I want an expiration that is calm and triumphant.