Friday 14 December 2012

Beauty In Madness

By Tacio Tamayo

Fostered mind never dies
Subconsciousness is empowered
Psycho tends to attack me
But my heart buffers my feelings

In dreams of majestic kingdom
Where my life is so magnificent!
That I become the king of authority
And my staff are rimmed with folly

Craze in my soul attacks my stillness
Worries always impossible to appease
When night time comes that round and circled
To you my glowing spot

That my experience was not even be talked
And my kins have banished in my sight
That I become lump and piece
Instantly I will be joined that earth

Just want to defend myself from you;
You who with slanderous mouth
Testifying untruth words
Against me that steadfast and still

I'm hoping for a good spirit
For today I was caged
For the judgment of no basis
Of being insane from sane.