Sunday 6 January 2013

Light Upon Misery

By Tacio Tamayo

Born with envy and discouragement
It was so depressing to know the truth
Of my innocence I shall inherit a load
To carry over my origin's sin

Opposing the will of fate with vigor
Suppressing the instance of such trouble
Enduring the night and agony of the day
Concluding that I am frustration and belittled

Can you please seek for me and explain?
Why the things like these bringing forth
In my ignorance I am being ordeal
For my predicaments are so hard like rock

Prepare to me a defiled discourse
Because I am sated already in this life
Crammed of maze and puzzlement
From beseech to abject servile

Then once I woke up one frightful night
A vision I saw in the midst my dreams
Revealed to me that my life is greatest
That I shall not to proclaim my pang anymore.

I pondered upon this apparition
That my life in not at mess or dilemma
To find the brighter side of it
Between worries and obstacles of mine

So I mustered again my strength and power
Though surrounded by bad memoirs and fate
Because I know life is just and unbiased
Soon I will see light upon my miseries.